Best Worscht in Town
“Worscht” is the German slang for sausage. Since 1970, Lars Obendorfer has perfected Germany’s favourite dish to appeal to all tastes from around the world. Best Worscht in Town is a franchise of the famous Frankfurt-based German sausage fast food joint, serving beef and chicken sausages with abundant flavors, spices, toppings, and overloaded fries. It is especially known for its friendly and energized atmosphere, serving surely delicious:
• 85% pure meat, Halal approved
• Thick real potato fries, crunchy with right amount of softness on the inside
• Original German brown brot or bread
• Spices from 4,000 scoville units (SCU) up to 1,200,000 SCU
• Global range of flavors, from classic to curry
• Variations of extras like crispy or fresh onions, cheese, jalapeños, and more..
Now available on Chatfood, Deliveroo, Zomato and Careem.